Idiot proof

Monday, December 05, 2005

Pour Me

Tonight I rented The Polar Express. The kids and I watched it. It was great. I cried. Yes, I cried. It was the best night I've had in a long time. Brenden, Mary, Tilly and me curled up on the couch watching a movie. I didn't worry about the dishes, or homework, or anything until it was over... then I went nuts trying to do everything before it got too late. I have been doing some christmas shopping. I hate it. I never know if my gifts will be wanted or not. I always want to get something really cool, but don't know what "really cool" is. Oh well, I am hoping that I did ok this year. I had a pretty good weekend. I dare say my stress level has been up and I've been tormenting those I care about most over small trivial things. All I can do is cross my fingers and hope that you all know me well enough to know that I will chill out in a few days.

Today in Walmart I was SOOO ready to go home, you know that line that forms around five pm and doesn't go away until midnight? I was in it... and I was at that point in the day where you are so tired all you want to do is go home and take a nap. I was ready to go home. I made it out and did just that. For some reason I've had White lightening on my head all day long. I think I woke up this morning with it on my mind.

.. tried to book him but my pappy kept on cooking....
........wheeewww... white lightening!

I let Dragon come in for a little bit last night. Bad decision. Dog chewed Brenden's glasses, broke a christmas ornament, tormented Tilly, sniffed everywhere.... and made me miserable. He got the BOOT outside. Bren didn't say much, he was pretty ticked about his glasses.

Well, it's bedtime. I think I'm going to go and snuggle with my favorite poo girl.

2 Comments:

  • What is it with pets and glasses? First Bear scrathed your, then Dragon nearly eats Bren's, April is constantly trying to chew my frames. Weird...

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:54 AM  

  • I don't know what it is, but there is an obvious connection. Maybe a conspiracy of pets trying to take over the world!!! Pinky and the Brain! Brenden is sick. I am home, freaking out because I am missing class. However, my first job is Mom, so I am here, trying to learn how to insert a nasogastric tube on the dog. Who wants to be my lucky first patient?

    By Blogger bib, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home