Idiot proof

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Take that, rat bastards!

I am sick and tired of spam on my blog. I have hopefully destroyed the commenting assholes by word verification. I have been watching E! Girls Next Door. I bought the new issue of Playboy. I wish I looked like those girls. School is going well. We start clinicals this week. I am excited. I get to practice my skillz on someone other than ER patients. It is COLD, my heater is messed up and I am freezing my ass off... hey wait.. that may be a good thing. There isn't much going on right now other than work and school and reading school work and working in school, so I am pretty boring. Maybe just boring. I don't think I even rate pretty. I ripped my contact this week. It sucks. I don't have another one to replace it.

3 Comments:

  • You're a smooth cat Rusty.

    Bib, don't be so shallow to want to be like those women in Playboy. They are vapid and airbrushed. Even they don't look like they do in real life. I can see telling you that you're a beautiful person hasn't worked, so would a trip to the clue store help? Don't feel you have to live to impossible standards to be loved and well-liked. You are a better person than that.

    By Blogger Jay, at 9:48 PM  

  • I don't know about the boring, but if you insist, you're at least pretty boring.

    By Blogger Outburst, at 7:26 AM  

  • Rusty... I think your idea sounds wonderful. When are we leaving? Jay, have you ever known me to be shallow? Do you consider me a shallow person? I know the girls in Playboy are vapid and airbrushed. I am not trying to change for anyone to be liked or loved. I do however have standards (not impossible ones) for my jiggly ass. Outburst, I have decided to be fantastically boring this afternoon. How cool am I? ;)

    By Blogger bib, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home