Idiot proof

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Beautiful Mind

How about an exhausted mind? John Nash, move over... I'm putting more stuff in my head than extraterrestrial were putting in yours. Wait... There are no aliens.. so they couldn't put anything in your head.. so does that mean.. I have nothing in mine? Yeah.. don't answer that. I was going to write a post, but got to talking about football with a few people so my writing just kind of went out the window. I wish that I had had the opportunity to get into sports as a kid. I really like some sports. I love boxing. I love the aggressiveness of it. I guess that's one of the reasons I like football. The challenge. The roughness of it all. I will never forget the day I was knocked on my ass by mathboy. He was just playing, but we both went down. He is stronger than what he realizes. He apologized a jillion times but all I could think was, jeez, this might be fun. I love wrestling and playing around, so I have to admit I liked being tackled. Now, I don't want some ole 260lb bag of muscles running into me full force... but I could stand to get out and rough up Bren and P. every now and then. Ok, I've gotten off subject, if there ever was a subject. Who knows with me. One day I will write a novel on the hilariousness that is my life. I only hope that it will be funny to me then, because there are times now that I don't think it's too humorous.

6 Comments:

  • Ah, I knew there was something more to this new love of football. It's fueled your passion for violence and math-users... heh...

    I guess Joshua James just had bad timing. If only you held out you could have share something special...

    And by that I mean 50-yard sideline tickets to a bowl game. :)

    By Blogger Jay, at 3:40 PM  

  • You are going to see some violence here in about three seconds. Give me a can opener because I'm fixinta open a can of whoop ass. Yeah, that was redneck.

    By Blogger bib, at 5:30 PM  

  • "fixinta"?

    You can take the girl out of Francis but you can't take the Francis out of the girl. Who knows, maybe Mathboy can give you some diction lessons.

    :D

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:54 PM  

  • Very well, you're a sky box with air conditioning and catered service. But no mini-bar.

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:53 PM  

  • discombobulated? well.. first of all you would have to assume that I was actually paying attention to you.. no I am glad you were able to answer a couple of questions. I just assumed you were half wrong already. You are a yankee. ;)

    By Blogger bib, at 9:39 PM  

  • *starting quietly but getting louder* Yaannkee... YYaannnkkkeee.... YYaaannnkkeeee!!!

    When have I ever said you weren't smart? I may have said you don't use your head.. may have said you don't make the greatest choices or decisions, but I have never said you weren't smart. I will say (even though mine isn't much better)your punctuation sucks.

    By Blogger bib, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home