Idiot proof

Thursday, August 25, 2005

HoT bOyS

I jump out of my car, grabbing my bag, slinging it over my shoulder, trying to get to class on time.

"Stupid heavy thing" I think to myself, as I walked leaning to one side due to the weight of my bag.

Then, up ahead of me, getting out of a tall truck is "the body". I don't know his name, and honestly don't care to know. All I know is that he made my walk to school much more enjoyable. Tall, about eight inches taller than me at least. Brown hair, gray shirt, I could see the outline of his shoulder muscles moving under his shirt as he walked. Narrow waist and jeans that fit oh so nicely. I walked behind him all the way to the door. Then he held the door open for me. I couldn't tell you what his face looked like. I don't know. All I know is that I enjoyed what I saw. See, that's the thing. Guys are all around. Cute guys. Good looking guys come in many forms. Arrogant assholes (see most goodlooking guys) and sweethearts (see mathematician). Lots of guys don't think that girls check out the opposite sex, or that we only do it when we are at the club or mall or out with the girls. Let me tell you, we do it ALL the time. I'm not the only one. We had a whole discussion during lunch today about the hotness of classmates and surrounding men.

All you men please take note. Women look too. We all look. Hell I look at pretty girls too. Not like in an "ohh baby" way, but in a "she's pretty" way. I compare my ass with other girls, see how it stacks up. I compare my boobs.. I think we all do that to a degree. Ok, I will stop with my ranting now. I just thought that "the body" was a nice addition to my day and would share it with all of you.

One more thing- just because we look doesn't mean we want to jump every hard body we see. I'm fairly picky when it comes to who gets access to my no-no. If you know what I mean.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home