Idiot proof

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Weak in the knees

You bite my arm, giving my body shivers. You ask it if hurt. I tell you no. It does, but in a good way.

I hide your trash bags. Not intentionally, just moved them to a better place. I've got to stop doing that.

My eyes and body are begging for sleep. I lie in bed, trying to get my brain to slow down. The thoughts race through my head. I wake myself up at night thinking. Only on rare occasions can I fall asleep with no problem. Those occasions are the ones where I want to stay awake.

I love to work until I sweat. Being outside working until the sweat drips down my nose and off of my back. It feels so refreshing when you get to come in and take a cold shower.

I get scared because classwork comes so easily. I am afraid I will bomb later on.

I check out the cart pushers at walmart. Some are young. I feel no remorse.

I check out your ass when you walk away from me. I can't help it.

A little girl broke up with my son. He is sad. I am sad that he is sad. I am secretly glad though. He doesn't need to be kissing on some little girl.

A boy asked Mary to kiss her. She politely refused (yeah, politely) and told him she loved someone else.

A man asked me on a date. I politely refused (yes politely) and told him I wanted someone else.

I miss kissing. Really passionate, hold me, kiss me until my toes curl kissing.


Time to study before school. Yeah, that's either insanity or dedication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home