Idiot proof

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My poo hates me.

I gave my dog a haircut today. I decided (being the tight ass that I am) that I could save the 20 bucks and just do it myself. I basically sheared my poor doggie to the skin. She is miserable and totally pissed off at me. It's kind of funny, but I feel so bad about it. The kids thought it was hilarious. Brenden said she looked like a lion when I had her all shaven except for her head. I love my son so much, he has this laugh that is just contagious. Mary does too. I am ready for school to start though. They are ready too. The bags are packed and ready by the door. The price of their after school program went up this year, I am kind of worried about making it. I want to provide for them the best I can. They are going to have to go without some things this year though. That's just life I guess.

My classes are going well. Tommorrow is the first of my three tests. I hope that I do well. It would probably be more beneficial to me to be studying than on the pc, but I've studied until I'm blue in the face. I think there is such a thing as "overkill" and I'm almost to that point.

I think that purpose of my blog evolved into a way of me being able to go back and look and see the obvious. Things I don't want to admitt to myself at the time. I do that a lot. I know what I am doing when I get myself all worked up, I rationalize it, and yet I still do it. Maybe it's a process that I'm going through and at least I am learning and moving foward? Maybe that is complete bullshit? Probably.

You know I was telling the mathmatician about Mary liking Jessica Simpson's song... I have to admitt it the more I hear it, the more I like it. I was actually dancing to it with Mary in the living room the other day. Oh, it's been a long day.

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jay, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home