Idiot proof

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Waking up Terrified

Last night I awoke to a horrible dream that my house was being broken into. I woke up and listened carefully for the intruders. I thought I heard voices. Terrified, I get out of bed to check on my children. The lights are off and the first few seconds finding the pull chain were awful. Light floods the room and I am the only one in it. I check the rest of my house only to find the children and I are the only occupants. It still made my adrenline flow and I couldn't sleep until after 3am.


I had lots of coffee for breakfast.

3 Comments:

  • *in creepy whispery voice*

    "Jerrrrrry Miiiiike.... Jerrrrry Miiiike...."

    By Blogger Jay, at 12:19 AM  

  • Seriously though, lock those door and windows... but you're were already doing that, so... uh... don't be afraid of pullin' out ya gat if ya gotta put a perp down.

    By Blogger Jay, at 12:44 PM  

  • The only words that come to mind when you mention Jerry Mike is... asshole... asshole... He is actaully in a mental instution, the only reason he has not been released yet is because he has no home to come to.

    I do believe it was oompa loompas. You know those little bastards are always waking me up.

    By Blogger bib, at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home