Idiot proof

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Say it Ain't So

The other day the Mathmatican and I were discussing the fact that my children say "ain't". I distinctly remember saying, "I don't know where they got it from, I don't say it." I'll be damned if I haven't caught myself saying "ain't" like fifty times in the past four days! I know that I didn't used to say this word, but now it's like I have to include it in every sentence. I cursed myself.

I've been reading a book about ghosts. Now you all know that I love to scare myself. I love to be scared, but only when someone is here that I feel can protect me from my imagination. I have been terrifying myself at night for the past few nights and can't sleep without watching tv for a half hour before bed. I want to go to get a book of all the haunted places in Oklahoma and visit them. I know I probably won't sleep for a month after that, but still it would be a lot of fun.

I have so much to say, but everything that I want to write is wanting to come across as sappy and heartfelt, and I don't want to blog it for the world to read it.

maybe I'll try again tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home