Idiot proof

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Let the Good Times Roll

Vacation had officially started. Here are a few of my pics so far. I played the lottery tonight, so the gambling has begun. I'll keep yall posted. I am happy to be on vacation, happy to be getting away, I only wish I had brought my human calculator with me. What will I do if I need to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit? Or better yet... calculate my odds of winning?

Mary, Jo and Cody ready to hit the road Posted by Hello



The Coolest girls I know Posted by Hello


Mom and Bib having a good time so far! Posted by Hello


This was the ceiling of our restaurant. Pretty cool at the time. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jay, at 3:41 AM  

  • Looks like a bunch of cool people =)

    By Blogger Outburst, at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home