Idiot proof

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I need a pair of concrete shoes for my helium heart

Har Hors was good. I won't go into details for the sake of any of you who have not seen the movie. I don't know if I want to take Bren to see it or not. I haven't decided yet. I had a really good time seeing it though. Speaking of Bren and Mary I took a couple of pictures of us today, I'll probably post them here, but what's so funny is Mary was furious I was going to iron her dress before letting her wear it. How dare I not want her to walk around in wrinkles! So she was standing in the doorway with this awful mean/sad look on her face and I took a picture of her. She was SO mad. She ran and threw herself on the bed. I had to explain to her that it wasn't going to be the end of the world. I had her get up and got her dress ready and then took a picture of us together.

My mother can succeed in embarrassing the everloving daylights out of me. What mother can't, right? My mom is like a fierce little stick of dynomite. She loves with all her heart and has a quick temper to go with it. She defends her family and is also the very first one to say something when she dissagrees with you. I love her very much, and appreciate the fact that she does love her family the way she does. However, when she's chewing your ass on the phone I just want to drag out a big school bus picture that says, Brigette- Kindergarten and paste it to my shirt. I wonder if Brenden feels the same way? I have to admit, I love with all my heart, but don't really get into the ass chewing. What does it do other than cause tension and grief? It rarely changes anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home