Idiot proof

Friday, May 13, 2005

dreaming of sleep, sleeping to dream

I love this song.. I want this song to be a reality to me. I want a man who tells me these things and I want to belive what he says without doubt in my mind. It's such a beautiful song and right now I've listened to it about fifty times. It has put me in such a sweet romantic mood I had better go to bed before I have butterflies and roses flowing out of my fingers and onto my blog. My blog isn't for butterflies and roses, I'll save those for my dreams. Night Yall.


Making Memories of Us: By Keith Urban


I'm going to be here for you baby
I'll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard.

I want to sleep with you forever
And I want to die in your arms
In a cabin in a meadow where the wild bees swarm

I'm going to love you
Like nobody loves you
I'll earn your trust making memories of us

I want to honor your mother
I want to learn from your pa
I want to steal your attention like a bad outlaw

I want to stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I want to make your world better than it's ever been.

I going to love you
Like nobody loves you
I'll earn your trust making memories of us

We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
There will be a new day come your way

I'm going to be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's all right now
I'm going to make you a promise
If there's life after this,
I'm going to be there to meet you with a warm wet kiss.

I'm going to love you
Like nobody loves you.
I'll win your trust making memories of us.