Idiot proof

Monday, May 30, 2005

Blue eyes crying

It's been a good day. I've been reading Brooke Shields book about her experience with post partum depression. It affects so many women, and people don't even realize it. I had PPD after I had Brenden. I am not exactly sure what triggered it. Maybe having a baby so suddenly, or being thrust into marriage and then motherhood. It was horrible though. Thoughts that I would have never had the courage to voice went through my mind. I am glad that it is all over and done with. I was a lot better with Mary, and I hope that when I have another child it will be even easier than the last two.

To be honest with all of you, I don't have anything that I wish to voice outloud right now. I could go on and on about certain things, but sometimes it's better to keep the good things quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home