Idiot proof

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I can't think straight, can I borrow your brain?

I have tried twice to write a new post, but I just can't think clearly. I start to write about something new, and I get half way through a post and stop. There is so much that I want to put out there, so much that I can write about, but I can't get my brain and fingers to cooperate with me. I feel like my brain has turned to green jello.

I have finally gotten started on putting my hardwood floor down. Hopefully sometime in the next century I will be able to move into my house. My cabinets look pretty good also. I am proud of all of the hard work that we have done. Part of me wants to plant a flower garden now, but I know realistically that I need to wait. I can't wait to set up my swimming pool and lie on my floatee in the middle of the night, with the stars bright above me. I want to grill out on the back porch light a couple of misquito repelling candles and have a drink as the sun sets. I will have these things. I know I will, it just takes time. It is worth it. It's been a lot of hard work, but I know it will be worth it.

I am going to try and get some sleep. I've got work tommorrow.

I've thought about closing my blog. Not writing anymore. It seems that I've not been writing much anymore. I'm afraid I'm not very entertaining to anyone. Well, not that I ever was entertaining.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, being entertaining never stopped me from posting. You would be missed from the digital domain if you skipped out.

    By Blogger Jay, at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home