Idiot proof

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Water, cool cool water

Finally this evening I was blessed with running water. No leaks. Finally. Now, tommorrow I get to call and get a meter set so I can start gettng another bill. What fun. I am happy and frusturated though. I am so ready to have my own place. I am grateful to my parents for everything they have done, but I am so freaking tired of waiting. I want my own place so bad I can taste it. Now all that needs to be done is running the gas line and finishing the hardwood floors. My dad is talking about twenty other projects and I'm just begging him to PLEASE get it where I can move in. I can do the other projects when I'm moved in. I miss having my space. Having my things. Having my own kitchen. I MISS that. I miss having my mixer and bowls and pans, and knowing what's in my cupboard, and where it's going to be, and how much I have. I haven't had my own place in a long time and I'm just ready to be out of here. I could never be one of those grown adults who live with their parents. I would go crazy. I am going crazy. I am going to try and get some sleep. Good luck to me on that. I've got about ten different things going on in my head, the "what should I do blues" will be in full force tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home