Idiot proof

Monday, June 13, 2005

Here Without You

The smell of my spaghetti sauce flows through the house, I'm writing this while waiting for my noodles to get tender. I love spaghetti. I remember being a child, eating the yummy stuff until I was so full I was miserable. I love the cheese, all melty on the top, with garlic toast. I'm making myself hungry. While I'm partial to homemade sauce, I'm not really picky. I can make some good spaghetti sauce though. The only thing that gets me are my kids. Brenden hates sauce, and only wants the noodles. Mary doesn't like spaghetti sauce at all, yet these two kids LOVE spaghettio's. How is that possible? How did this happen? I am making a decent meal and all these two want are a nasty canned pasta. Go figure.

Today we were teaching Dragon how to fetch. He is doing great. He is such a great puppy. I have procrastinated to the point where I have a ton of stuff to do.

I would love one day where I didn't have to do anything. Unfortunately, today isn't it.

1 Comments:

  • You got a pet dragon? Suh-weet! Is it a Northern Ridgeback? :-D

    By Blogger Jay, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home