Idiot proof

Sunday, June 19, 2005

This weekend was by far the best one I've had in a long time. I will try not to be a gushy girl, well, maybe I will be a gushy girl. It's my blog, I can be gushy if I see fit. I may even change my text to pink. I haven't talked much about my personal life on here lately, but I must say my guy made me a very happy girl this weekend. I could go on and on about how sweet and handsome he is, but that's really none of any of anyone's business. I had an early birthday. It was nice. I had a great meal with grilled lobster tail. It was wonderful. A very tasty treat.

I have to say though, that my heart is running away with itself and the more cautious side of me sneaks out. I keep telling myself to stop, listen and look, but when I do everything says "it's ok". I keep wondering when the black rain cloud that's followed me around for so long will show back up and begin to rain on me again. I feel like that maybe I have lost that dark sucker for good, but I'm too pessimestic to actually say that out loud.

I am waiting on my babes, they have been to their mema's and I'm dying to see them. I hope they hurry up! It is good for them to get away and see their other family members but I sure do miss them when they are gone. I just feel better having them with me, knowing that they are ok. Seeing those big blue eyes and pretty smiles. I can't wait until they come barging through the door with shouts of who did what over the weekend.

I feel like the song " Beautiful Mess" by Diamond Rio

Going out of my mind these days
Like I'm walkin' round in a haze
I can't think straight,
I can't concentrate
And I need a shave

I go to work and I look tired
The boss man says "Son, you're gonna get fired"
This ain't your style,
and from behind my coffee cup
I just smile

what a beautiful mess I'm in
spending all my time with you
there's nothing else I'd rather do
what a sweet addicition that I'm caught up in
I can't get enough
can't stop the hunger for your love.

Anyway, I feel like this song. I do the dorkiest shit nowdays. Wait... I have always done the dorkiest shit, it's just more obvious now. I'm going to go take a shower and hope that my kids are home by the time I get out.

1 Comments:

  • To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

    By Blogger Terrible lie, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home