Idiot proof

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fumbling, Stumbling.... my tummy is rumbling

School. I feel like I'm back in high school. Only this time I have to pay for it. Tests, tests are every other day. Anything below an 83 is an F. FAIL. Classes are all day long. I hate sitting for so LONG! I look foward to coming home and working out just so I can move.

I'm sick. Beginning of school illness. Lovely.

Oh, did any of you know that Einstein failed math?

I am tired. There's nothing really worth saying other than it's the beginning of the end. Finally.

3 Comments:

  • An 83 and below is failing?

    I am so not cut out to be a nurse. Nevermind the jerky twitch, pissy demeanor and horrible interpersional skills...

    :D

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:17 PM  

  • I don't know, it would be very tempting to say hasta la vista. I think you will be back. BTW am I on this list?? ;)

    By Blogger bib, at 11:28 PM  

  • Jay, yes, anything below 83 is failing. You have to remember we aren't just studying for a test we can get accurate some of the times. You screw up in real life and Mr. Jones or whomever could croak.

    By Blogger bib, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home