Idiot proof

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tales from the Darkside....

Remember this show? (yes, I still say show, for the few of you who are snickering) I used to love to watch this program, all except the ending. The part where Vincent Price laughs. I couldn't watch that or when he did it on Thriller. It used to scare me. I remember being able to watch all the "scary" stuff right up until it was time for the laugh and then I'd have to turn the tv off really really fast. I also remember watching all of the Dead movies. Dawn, Retrun, Night of... you know... and then sitting in my living room looking into the kitchen just knowing I would see a dead corpse dragging itself around the corner coming for my brains. I have an active imagination. I have only met a few other people who's imagination rival mine. Yes, Jay, you are definitely one of them. I used to sit and daydream and wish to nightdream before going to sleep. I still do to a point, although my daydreams are significantly less and do not have the same giddy effect on me. I am sure with class starting that my daydream scale will rise significantly. Oh, and my tests went awesomely, by the way. I passed with flying colors. I have no doubt that if I were one of mathboy's students he would love having me in his class. A diligent, hard working, super quiet until I'm fairly sure I'm not the dumbest person in the class, and then I become the speak up, damn I'm smart girl who jokes around too much. Wait... I'd probably have him yelling at me asking if there was a problem. So scrap that idea. I will need his friendship and his mad math skills when I am suffering through statistics. Think self preservation.

I've had an awesome weekend so far. I have more plans tonight so I should probably get off my arse here and get outside and mow my lawn. It's nice out this morning so I want to get to it before it gets all hot and icky. I'll save that for something with a little less garments. :)

The kids started school. They love it so far. Brenden has already threatened to beat a boy up for teasing his sister. Mary just thought that was the coolest. Poor kid, he was only rhyming Mary with Cherry... I guess Bren just wanted to make sure it didn't progress to Hairy Mary, or Scary Mary. Mary already has several new "girlfriends" that she likes to play with. They are all nice to each other, and in her glasses they give each other golf claps. This reminds me of the movie men at work. Remember? Golf clap. I loved that movie. In fact, I think this afternoon I'll watch it. Brenden also has several friends and let me tell you, the ladies love him... It's cute. Brenden is a nice boy, and little girls just dig him. He's got mojo. Yeah baby yeah. All of you know this will be cool until he's like 15 and then I'll be freaking out if he has a girlfriend.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Peace out homies. Oh, I'm so white.

2 Comments:

  • Is "Mar-Bear" still ok? Will that garner me an ass-whippin'?

    By Blogger Jay, at 3:49 PM  

  • Mar Bear is still ok, but sister-lister will get you slapped with little girl vigor.

    By Blogger bib, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home