Idiot proof

Friday, August 12, 2005

A Simple Kind of Girl

I'm not going to bore you with details, but I had a GOOD night. The best I've had in a long time. I don't think I've laughed so hard in ages. It felt so good. I've missed this! I've been so worried the past few days that it was just awesome to forget about it all and just have a blast. I know that life throws curve balls, and in the back of my head I know it will all work out. I shouldn't be so hard on myself... I know this!!! I just had to get back to square one again. Life sometimes help me put things in perspective. Line up what really matters, ya know? I am glad for everything I've been though. It's making me strong. I am strong. I am strong, and smart, and pretty, and I am going to be great. LOL, because I'm smart enough, I'm good enough, and dog gone it, people like me. LOL. I know, I know, aol speak sucks, but bear with me. I'm on a roll here. A good roll, let me rant.

Ok, so the lump in my breast isn't good. It's going to be ok. Regardless. I have good friends, awesome family, and the most wonderful children in the world. Things are good. I have my own house, my own car, my bills are paid, and I'm doing it all myself. I have come so far in the past few years. I am not going to let a few little things set me back. They aren't worth it.

I know I tend to be negative a lot. I tend to let the past overshadow the possibility of the future, but this morning I woke up and it hit me. Things aren't so bad. I shouldn't let things get me down. It doesn't change things. All it does is make me more miserable. I am not a miserable girl. It doesn't suit me. I like having fun and totally plan on taking advantage of it.

The future will take care of itself. It's kind of funny because the minute I stop worrying about it something wonderful happens. ;)

Now, wish me luck on my tests! I haven't gotten much sleep, but I never do. I am looking foward to my weekend off!

1 Comments:

  • I will. Good lord boy, what time did you wake up? I am relieved to know you didn't head to Mexico without me!

    By Blogger bib, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home