Idiot proof

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Ok, I have a problem. I have a pair of jeans. Blue Levi Jeans. They are too big for me so I normally do not wear them. I needed jeans the other day so I went to look for them. I can not find them anywhere. I have no clue where these jeans have gone off to. I haven't worn them anywhere, so I know they are here somewhere. I just don't know where. I tooked all over my room, the kids room and the living room. my laundry is done, so I even looked behind the washer to make sure they weren't there. They have vanished into this air and it's driving me CRAZY!!!!

Funny thing. Today I had Bren take out all the scraps for Drags. Dragon ate until his belly was FULL. We went out a little bit later and let him off his rope so he could run around. We were throwing the football around and normally Dragon loves to chase the football or the person chasing the football. Today he was running after Bren but was so full he just stopped half way there and just laid down. He was so full that he couldn't run. It was pretty funny. My uncle came up and we tossed the football for a while. It was a pretty good day. I am going to go off an search for my jeans some more. I'm about to rearrange the entire house looking for these darn things.

2 Comments:

  • "You never know just how you look through other people's eyes."

    I'm surprised Dragon didn't barf. Most dogs will gorge themselves if they're not used to free-feeding. And when that happens, something unpleasant comes up.

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:13 PM  

  • He didn't barf, thankfully. You know what's more disgusting than a dog barfing after eating a big meal? Them re-eating after they throw it up. ;)

    By Blogger bib, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home