Idiot proof

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I swore I'd love from the heart

Do you ever hear a song that you just LOVE, only don't get to hear enough. this afternoon I heard "Midnight Train to Memphis" by Kid Rock. I think the best part of the song is

With a brand new start
I swore I'd love from the heart
I meant to change my ways
I've seen better days
than the one that here this morning

I really dig this song. I remember cruising around in my car listening to this with the moon roof open, speakers turned up.

School is going well. I have been busy busy busy. I am cramming so much into my brain it's going to explode.

I played 20 questions this afternoon with a "stranger" whom I've never met, yet feel like I've known forever. It's kind of odd that we don't know each other. Ada is a small town, I can't believe we've spent all of our lives here and haven't ran into each other. We even worked at some of the same places and knew the same people. How strange.

I am missing the mathematician. I don't feel really comfortable telling him I feel that way, he'd probably give me that look and tell me it's only been a few days. I know. I KNOW. I keep telling myself I won't allow myself to be hurt. I try to distance myself from him. It wouldn't matter if I were a million miles away, I think my heart would still be lurking around his place, waiting for him to notice.

I am going to study some more. What fun. A group of us are going to meet up for a study session this week. It should be a lot of fun- err... educational fun, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home