Idiot proof

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lunch Tales

The past couple of afternoons I have gone out with friends for lunch. Yesterday was a nice fun lunch at a chinese resturaunt. Today was a balls to the walls loud lunch at a local fast food joint. I rode with a few other people and if you have ever spent the majoity of a drive pumping your brakes on the passenger side.... well... then you know what I'm talking about. I just KNEW a few times we were going to rear end the car in front of us (our classmates). I had a good time though. We are due to go to a convention in OKC next week. I will probably ride with some of the other students. I have a feeling it will be a blast.

Last night I had to work, so it was really really late by the time I got to sleep. I had just gotten to sleep when this loud boom seemingly coming from the back door woke me up. I just knew I had left my dog outside. I get up and open my back door.. nothing. I go to the front door and just as I'm about to open it I hear the noise again at my back door. I walk into the laundry room only to be scared to death by the cat jumping up from behind the dryer. So much for sleep. I laid back down for maybe 30 minutes trying to sleep when Bren comes and gets in bed with me. He puts his head on my arm and within 10 minutes my arm is tingling and numb. I move him over, look at the clock and think, "two hours 45 minutes." I close my eyes only to have the cat jump on the bed and position herself over my thoat. After moving her over she lies on my chest and begins licking my cheek like a dog. I am not going to tell you what I was thinking at that moment, but it wasn't nice.

Going back to study more now. I have a test tommorrow and just needed a break.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home