Idiot proof

Friday, September 30, 2005

You gotta work it girl...

I am sore. I have been using exercise as a stress reliever. I used to get stressed and eat. Now I get stressed I work out. I am sore today. I like being sore. I like working out. I love feeling strong. Is that a power trip? I don't think so, but don't care if it is. I like feeling strong but I also like feeling protected. School is going well. I study all the time, or at least a few hours a day. The other day I was down at my mom and dad's and we were working on my car. I was going through some of the old cassette tapes (I only have a cassette player in my car) and found one of my old mix tapes. It was so funny, I had all sorts of old music on there. Talk about a trip back to 1994/95. I took it so I could listen to it on the way to school. I'm ballin' out of control rollin' up on the lot listening to Skee Lo "I wish". I know, you all wish you were as cool as I am. HA!

I am cat sitting my old cat for a month. She obviously remembers me because she's been here for maybe five hours and is already sitting on my desk, on my keyboard.... oh it's going to be a long month. I also realised how anal I am today. I am not thinking about oh boy, my tilly has a playmate...I am thinking... oh shit... cat hair, all over my house. Maybe I'm just obsessive about my house, or maybe I'm just crazy, but I love having my house clean and in order. I don't feel like I can rest until it's in order. I think it's due to my upbringing. Thanks Mom, thanks Dad.

Speaking of my mom and dad I just want to say that I love them very much. I don't know where I would be without my parents. They have helped me so much. I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like now that school's started. I am so lucky to have a mom and dad that clearly love each other and have kept their stuff together for 28 years. There aren't many people nowdays that can say that. I hope I can say that one day. I hope that one day me and my sister can be old ladies going shopping together, picking out stuff for our grandkids, looking all stylish in our elastic waist pants pulled up to our chins and our floral print shirts and costume jewelry. Of couse my sis would have to have children first. I am glad she has waited to get married and have kids, but honestly I can't wait to be an aunt. I want to be able to keep it for her and Cody so they can go out by themselves once in a while. I want to be able to take the little critter to the park and watch it play. I want to be an aunt. A fun aunt. More importantly though, I want my sister to finish school, get a degree and a good job so that she will be more secure when she has children. Parenthood is hard enough when you don't have to worry about money.

Ok, I'm ranting. I haven't posted in a while, so here is my jibberish. No Jay, I didn't read it before I posted, but I know that I haven't said anything about you-know-who... so you can just shut your pie hole. :) It was good seeing you today though. It's been a month of Sundays. I am glad you are doing well.

It's thundering! Ohhh hopefully it will rain and I can sleep...... night yall

1 Comments:

  • I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl, on the phone, I would call her...

    That was good, yes, but do you remember:

    I swear. By the moons and the stars in the sky...
    And I swear. By the shadow that's by your side...

    By Blogger Jay, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home