Idiot proof

Monday, November 21, 2005

Kegals... didn't you know?

Recently I had the complete pleasure to attend an Oklahoma Board of Nurses meeting. I was bored out of my skull. Sitting there I inspected everyone around me. One girl was even as rude as to pull out her cell in the middle of the meeting and start texting. Another guy thought he was just the sexiest thing around had a ginormous gray ear hair poking out of the side of his ear. That almost made me go into a giggle fit. Thinking about walking up behind him and jerking the long gray hair out of his ear listening to the suprised scream that would surely errupt from his girly lips. One of my classmates decided that it was ok for her to whip her foot out of her shoe and start digging her toes. NASTY. I was so ready to get out of there.

Nothing much has really been going on with me other than school. My kids are great. My son just began his first of many trips to the dentist getting his teeth reparied. My daughter thankfully has my teeth and has no cavities, and has become a big girl and sprouted her first molar.

School is going ok. I am ready to be finished. other than that life is just lovely. I am ready for a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home