Idiot proof

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nursemaid

Clinicals. Finally. We got to do some hands on assessments today. I got to wear my nursie uniform. Finally. Today was nothing more than assessments and flu shots, but it was so fun to get out of class. A group of us went to lunch today. We had a blast. I had WAY too much sugar. I wish that I could be like Phil and Cody for a while. Neither one of them like sweets. It is no fair!!! I love LOVE LOVE sweets. I could have candy for breakfast, ice cream for lunch and cookies for dinner. I pace myself though. I have entered a contest with my nursing group on who can lose the biggest percentage of body fat. I weighed in at 149 the other day, which means since school has started I have packed on 9lbs of muscle... table muscle. I have got to get my shit in gear, which means no more twizzlers and gummy bears. Fuck. This is going to suck.

Driving home today I got to thinking about things I like. I always thought that I never had any interests. In the past couple of years I have learned more things about myself than I have my entire adult life. Here are a few....

I do not like it when people don't brush their teeth at least twice a day. GROSS
I love spagetti and garlic bread, my kids don't... I am convinced they aren't my children.
I love hard rock and crank it in my car every afternoon.
I like Keith Urban. I want a man that will take everyone of his songs and do his best to make them reality with me.
I think Keith Urban is a pretty boy.
I do not hate gay people (contrary to popular belief that I should).
I think that if I were a voting citizen I would vote for gay marriage... let them have the same misery as all of us straight folks. LOL, it will be funny watching all of them trying to take half of each others assets.
I would sign a pre-nup, not to prove my love, but to protect my ass.
I love football, wrestling, and boxing. In that order... unless the fight is REALLY good, then it's wrestling, football, boxing.
I love living by myself, but hate sleeping alone.
I love driving a stick.
I love nursing.
I love helping people.
I like to read in the bathtub, with the water all bubbly and warm.
I love being in love, but hate loving someone not knowing if they love you.
I like to crochet.
I hate to follow patterns.
I love to play video games but hate taking the time.
I love snuggling on the couch.
I love the fact that I can remember some things with great clarity, but hate the fact I can forget who sings a song or what a movie was about.
I love the fall.
I love to sleep in.
Ok, I love writing my blog, but hate the fact that it takes up my TIME.... which is of much demand....

Peace out!

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:02 PM  

  • yes... I know I said "If I were a voting citizen.. I hate to vote. HATE it. I hate going down to the stupid place and signing my name on the stupid paper and making the stupid lines to my choices. I hate it. I will vote sometimes, but not all the time. I dont have the stupid time.

    By Blogger bib, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home