Idiot proof

Monday, November 28, 2005

This will be.. an everlasting love

I cleaned out my closet looking for coats to donate. I have three. They are all too big. One I've had for close to fifteen years. My first black leather jacket. I will not get rid of it. I love it. I checked my pockets. I found a gas reciept, a pack of matches, some lip gloss, and an ink pen. The pockets are torn and it is not that warm anymore, but it is mine. The next coat up is a green suede coat that Jamie got me for chirstmas back in 95/96... somewhere around there. It is a pretty coat. All the style back in the day. It is too big. I dug through those pockets. More gas reciepts, dining reciepts from Cracker Barrell in VA. Ticket stubs to see Butterfly Effect, some other reciepts from VA. I think this coat will be donated to the poor. The last coat is a fake leather coat I got at the good will store. It is going also. It is time to start anew. A new winter.. a new coat. A new start. I want something sleek, something classy, yet fun. I want a new coat. Just for me.

I can't sleep. I have been dorking out today. I think it's mainly because I have what I want, but don't have it all they way. I am the type of person who needs you to spell things out to me. I may "know something" but unless you tell me straight up, then I don't "know" jack.

Part of me wants to say fuck it, play it cool, do all the girl games. That's not me. I'm not into dumb games. I am too open with who I am and what I want. Maybe that is my downfall.

Payton Manning sucks ass. Even if he is h-o-t. Oh yeah, I said it.. I'll even say it again.. HOT.... but still sucks, ok he doesn't really.... but I'm not going for the Colts right this second.

Speaking of games.. I love text twist.. fun as hell

4 Comments:

  • What the hell is text twist?
    And if you want something all the way, start a dialog. No sense in playing that game.

    By Blogger Jay, at 8:06 AM  

  • text twist is the Zuma of 05 man. All the cool people (me) are playing it. As far as dialoge goes.. thanks for your email, but I don't think I'm ready for the other dialoge you are meaning. Ya know? You know what I miss? Chud. It's been forever.

    By Blogger bib, at 4:51 PM  

  • that and I misspelled dialogue... because you did... talk about peer pressure... it's still getting to me and I'm almost 30. Wait... I'm not almost 30... I take it back. I am almost a little past 25.

    By Blogger bib, at 4:54 PM  

  • Chud is still there. Come to the darkness...

    By Blogger Jay, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home