Idiot proof

Monday, November 28, 2005

Decieving Deception

What sort of TV doesn't get ABC??? Give me a break!!! The Steelers are playing tonight and I don't get to watch. What kind of piss poor satelite company doesn't get ABC? OOOOHHHHH!!!! I checked out ESPN.. and you want to know what is freaking on??? Figure Skating!!!! How is it possible? Why? My choices of shitty tv include 4 MTV channels, a million disney channels, a ton of stupid family shit channels, none of which show anything good. Court TV, which rocks, Discovery, which is ok, and ESPN, and Food... which I watch sometimes. I have 2 local shitty channels out of Denison. It just irritates the shit out of me. I called the satellite company, and I can get local channels... they put me down for them.. and I'm checking the status on them. They are local channels out of freaking St Louis MO and Atlanta GA. WHAT???? Local? Are these local to Francis OK???? Yes, I'm dying to know the weather in St Louis and the crime rate in Atlanta..... GGGRRRR!!! I'm going to go back to watching Figure Skating.







2 Comments:

  • Sons of bitches must pay!

    Other than that, I hear you can get a 'local card' for your receiver boxes that will allow you get local channels. Dave and Smitty both have different types of dishes and they just made a phone call and got it taken care of. Got a card in the mail and swapped it out for their default card in the back. Might look into that.
    By the way did your gastro-attack subside?

    By Blogger Jay, at 10:15 PM  

  • Jay, my "local card" for my reciever box is Denison and Durant, which is what I have and HATE. Dave and Smitty are both lucky. I am also 500 feet shy of being able to get DSL. It's just my luck.

    My gastro attack did subisde, after many make out sessions with the toilet. Ready to go back to school.

    Josh, I watched the "highlights" of the game on ESPN, but mostly all I heard was about Payton Manning, and about three seconds mention of Steeler defense.

    By Blogger bib, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home