Idiot proof

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

like buttah...

You wanna know what I hate???? I hate being awake at 2am and not doing anything fun. I hate not being able to sleep. This is bullshit. I should be counting sheep by now, sawing logs, swimming in fairy dust or whatever you want to call it. I should be unconscious and have active REM going on!!! I don't. I can't. I've studied until my eyes hurt. I think I know all the things I should know, and will bullshit my way through the rest. Yeah, I said it... I meant it too. I am tired of being tired all the time. I don't mean to be grumpy, and I'm not in a horrible mood, I'm just exhausted and there is nothing I can do to get some sleep!!!!!


I just checked on my order status and am kind of irritated that I ordered three items and they sent them all in different packages. Go freaking figure. Why???

1 Comments:

  • I don't suppose you could score some Lunesta from the hospital could you? I finally got a prescription from my doctor and I love it. It's like buttah... :-)

    Soap?

    By Blogger Jay, at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home