Idiot proof

Friday, December 09, 2005

If you wanna get down..

Today we got out of the "home" early and a few of us cut out to Polo's for some drinks. It was an odd group of us heading out for the bar in the middle of the afternoon. It was a blast. Leah convinced me to try a shot of liquid cocaine. Wow... is all I can say. I am not sure what it had in it. I only know it had to contain some after shock or hot damn, and whatever liquor it is that has the little gold flakes. Whoa... it was like drinking liquid fire that made you feel all minty fresh and burning. It was good, but I don't think I will have another one of those. We all had mixed drinks... We were all way too loud, and it was great. We discussed things that were totally unappropiate and had a great time. It was good fun and a great way to relax. Now to get ready for tonight.... whhahahahaha!

3 Comments:

  • Ok, for those of you who think at this very moment I must be out with a bunch of drunken scantily clad girls dancing the night away, you are wrong! It's a bunch of drunken, scantily clad, sweaty men. Just kidding!!! I simply meant that my kids have company, they are having a sleep over, and being a good hostess means making popcorn and making fun conditions for a sleep over... got it?

    By Blogger bib, at 10:08 PM  

  • and ok, so I didn't know it was called goldschlagger or however you spell it, and Jay says there is NO aftershock in it... he checked 7 recipes.. but he says a shot called oatmeal cookie is the bomb.

    By Blogger bib, at 10:10 PM  

  • word

    By Blogger Jay, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home