Idiot proof

Monday, January 16, 2006

I love you like Strawberry Cheesecake

Life is good. I am happy. School is crazy. Work is crazy. Kids are crazy. I am crazy. There is not much new around here. We had a good weekend. I am not ready to go back to school. I want another three or four days off. I now want to get DDR and play it, thanks to Jay. I think I can act a fool long enough to do some cool moves. I have also been in a movie watching mood. I very rarely get to watch TV but tonight the kiddos and I watched Harry Potter. It was great, all three of us laying there on the couch eating popcorn and oreos watching TV. I fell asleep. They woke me up when it got to the "scary" part. I had to be awake for that. We played madden and just had a good time. I helped my mom and dad today. It was good to get out and do some good old work that didn't involve blood, feces or urine. I am ready for the warm weather. I want to take a drive to all the ghost towns in Oklahoma, I want to go to Georgia in the spring and I want to take a trip back to Vegas with a bunch of girls. I want to go to the library at ou in the spring and take a picture of the gardens from the windows.

1 Comments:

  • Oh! There are few websites that deal with the spooky stuff and haunted things in OK. I have them at home, but I'm sure you can Google them. And in Tulsa they even have a tour at night...

    Ohhhhooooohhhh!

    By Blogger Jay, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home