Idiot proof

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Don'tcha?

The more I do the pharmacology stuff the more I realize I kick ass. I don't mean that in an "oohh look at me" way either. It is just something I excel in. I am very thankful for this. I had feared this last stretch of nursing school more than anything. I am still scared of the NCLEX and I am sure I will be a nervous wreck before I take it. I am sure that everyone I care about will be sick and tired of me freaking out about the test.

Things are going well all in all. I had a classmate tell me that my ass looked good.... I didn't know what to say. It was a girl. I turned and looked at her what I am sure had to be a weird ass look on my face and she quickly said, "It looks smaller, like you've been working out." I immediately think of Dumb and Dumber and want to laugh. I just said thanks, I think. It was a very strange conversation. I don't know any (straight) chicks that go around telling other girls their asses look good.

I think my memory is getting better, maybe it's all the freaking math that we've been doing. I feel like there are less cobwebs in my grey matter. Of course this doesn't change the fact that I am still going to miss every "who's this" question that Phillip asks me. I never get it right. It's always the Rolling Stones, or Led Zep or Skynard, or Ugly Kid Joe. If I do get it right he will come back with "what's the name of the song? and "what album?" Maybe one day I will be able to rattle them off without thinking about it. Yeah, probably not.

I am so tired. I feel old and inadequate. I feel like I have nothing to offer anyone at this point in my life. I can't sleep and I need sleep. I need a hug, or better yet, a massage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home