Idiot proof

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Ok, here's the picture I want you to create in your mind. I am sitting at my desk. I am looking up information on Oncology online. My stress level is about a 7 on a scale of 1-10. The questions we were given are not in our books. I bring this to the attention of my instructor. Her reply is "Use your resources." This does not help my stress level. So I am looking through countless websites trying to figure out what is factual information and what is crapual. I have been studying all day and have about a million pages of homework. Yall with me so far? Ok, now the good part. I'm hunched over my desk, the house is all quiet, and I'm concentrating. I feel something on my arm, I glance and see this HUGE spider crawling down my arm. I let out a huge girl scream and did the squish and swish method to get this awful thing off my arm. The quiet concentration is gone. I look for the spider and can't find it anywhere. I sit back down and try to resume studying but now I feel spiders all over me. I keep thinking it must have been crawling in my hair. I have the heebie jeebies now. I have finished the majority of my homework though. This is a good thing, now I can devote the remainder of my time to doing fun things like studying.

2 Comments:

  • Hate spiders. HATE.
    Charlette's Web would have had a different ending had I been in it.

    By Blogger Jay, at 12:00 PM  

  • yeah, like all those hundreds of baby spiders floating off into the wind? Wellll... ha! they would have been squished flat while still in their warm little white egg sack. Die spiders, Die! Ahh.. I love happy endings.

    By Blogger bib, at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home