Idiot proof

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Friggin' Hot

It's 109 outside. That's hot. REALLY hot. The kids want to swim, but I'm afraid they will burn, so we are waiting until later tonight. I allowed Dragon the vicious killer dog to come inside. He is laying at my feet and just let the most godawful fart imaginable. What is it about dog-farts that make them soooo stinky? Today I watched Pirates of the Caribbean... the first one. I am just now getting around to watching it. I know, I know, a little behind the times, but that's me. I got to thinking about how sis and I used to borrow movies from the library during the summer. The afterschool story movies. I can't remember what they were about now, but I remember really enjoying watching them. What dorks we were... wait... I guess we still are. School starts soon. Mary is ready, she got some school supplies for best attendance at vacation bible school, so she is chomping at the bit to dig her fingers into first grade. I guess I am ready for school. I still have a few things I need to take to the nursing office, but I keep putting it off. It's going to suck getting back into the grind. It's really going to be hard this next semester, but I'm sure I can handle it. I have so far, so I am confident that I can do what needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home