Idiot proof

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Missin my sis

About now my sister is in Florida where it rains everyday at three and people sweat rivers. She is a married woman on her honeymoon. I am so happy for her. She found and married a really good man and I am so proud of them both. Last night I was pulling into my mom and dad's to pick my kids up and I realised that she wasn't going to be there. I have missed talking to her, going places with her, and just chilling at the house. I know she is having fun, and for that I am happy. Today is my birthday. One year my sis made me a card that said Hippy Bathday. I still have that card. A card built with love and my sister's happy-go-lucky style. We still say Hippy Bathday, I still think it all the time, even when people look at me like I'm crazy I just smile and say, "oh it's a family thing". I graduate nursing school friday. I am ready. I wish that my greatgrandmother could be here. I really wanted her to pin me. I know that she will be there in spirit even though she isn't here physically. Instead I will have my mom and kids pin me. I am so grateful to my parents for all of their support. They are truly wonderful people and I am so lucky to have them. I am so lucky to have them together. After graduation I will spend the next month studying my ass off for boards. I hope to do well. Both of my kids are doing great. They are enjoying their summer. Brenden will be nine tomorrow. I am really blessed to have two wonderful kiddos. Ok, that's enough. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight to all.

3 Comments:

  • Happy 28th youngster!

    By Blogger Outburst, at 7:08 AM  

  • Happy Birthday Big Red Chief Burnt Bottom Butt (do you even remember that?) and Bub.

    By Blogger Jay, at 9:34 PM  

  • Thanks yall. I'm getting to be an old lady. I'm checking the mail Rusty... and no I don't remember the Burnt Bottom Butt...

    By Blogger bib, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home