Idiot proof

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The sound of laughter

I remembered every time:
You called me dummy
You made me feel inadequate
You walked away when I cried
You turned away
You yelled or jabbed me with your finger
You put your needs first
You laughed at our expense
You were apathetic
You lied
You hurt us
You lost

I will forget you. I will never forgive you. I paid attention. I learned. You are egocentric. It was to my advantage. You underestimated me. You didn't know me. You don't know me. You never will. You are pretend. A farse. Such a good person. Such a lie.

3 Comments:

  • today is the first day of the rest of your life,make it count. And in advance, Happy Mother's Day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • Ditto... Happy Mother's Day!!

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:35 PM  

  • Thanks guys!

    By Blogger bib, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home