Idiot proof

Friday, May 19, 2006

Blowing a fuse

My temper has been short. VERY short. I am stessing out about my upcoming NCLEX and have already "failed" myself half a dozen times. I try and get everything done but it seems impossible. I have a list that keeps growing and growing with things that need done that I want to do. This is bullshit. I can't sleep. I can't think straight anymore. I forget things so easily. I forget where I park my car, or can't remember driving home. There are days I have to check my bag three and four times just to make sure I have eveyrthing. Stress fucking sucks. I used to be super memory girl.. and now.. welll.... I can't remember what I am now. I will be working on things and realise that I do not have enough time to do half the shit that needs done and I just feel rage. I am serious. RAGE. It pisses me off so much that I have so much shit to do and no time to do it. Three and four hours a night is not cutting it. I want a vacation. I want to go somewhere and not look at a book. I need some sleep. I need a break. I can't wait until school is over with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home