Idiot proof

Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's the Fiber

Today my sister and I browsed through an antique shop. I love looking at all of the old things. I always think about who the person was that owned it, and if it was something they just "had to have" and is now forgotten. I wonder if the people that used it are dead now, or in some nursing home dying. I wonder what happened to the family, and why "grandmas dishes" were put in some garage sale and not sitting in someones china cabinet. Going through rooms and rooms of antiques I want to reach out and touch all of the green objects and yell "OZ!" I guess that is the results of watching Return to Oz as a kid. It was fun looking at all the junk, er antiques.


Mary and I are watching Alice in wonderland. She is growing up so much. She is turning into a little lady. Well, a little lady if you overlook the farting and the teasing and the picking fights with her brother.

My guy passed his test. I am so proud of him. He is so smart. He is also very good to me.

I am studying for my test. I hope I do well. Cross your fingers for me.

Ok, I am off to my favorite girl. Goodnight to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home