Idiot proof

Saturday, October 09, 2004

A bottle of White Zin and good company...

Today was a good day, despite the rain. Mom, Jo, and I went up to Olive Garden. Mom bought a bottle of White Zin and we drank the whole thing. Jo didn't have any. I have to admit, but the end of dinner I was a little toasty. I told Jo she may have to drive, but she wouldn't do it. I don't know if she was uncomfortable with the thought of driving in the city or what. Anyway, we were sitting at dinner and my momma starts the age old game of "What's your favorite". We've been doing this for years, she will ask "What's your favorite....." and then we will all answer, compare and discuss it. It was pretty fun, although in my altered state I don't think it was quite fair. I would try to think of my favorite movie, which is hard enough stone cold sober let alone tipsy! We had a great time. Lots of laughs. I am so glad I am home again so I can spend time with my family. Then we went to Ross Dress for Less and I found a pair of Sketchers which I absolutely LOVED, however, I was shopping for work shoes and not cute blue and glittery Sketchers. Damn responsibility! So I left the store with no shoes. Jo came out with a pair of Vans and another pair of Converse. We then went to the Big Kmart for something for Dad. I ended up buying two DVD's there, and the kids got a buttload of clothes. I don't understand why have such an issue buying things for myself. Jamie and Josh can both attest to the fact that I am a clothing thief. I will wear my clothes out, literally, and then slowly take over a favorite shirt of someone elses. I will wear it a few times, then wash it, and it "miraciously" ends up in my pile of laundry. Soon, the male mind forgets that it's his, unless reminded, and I have a new shirt. I know, it is shitty of me, but I can't help it. I confess, I am a thief.

As I am writing this blog I am talking to Jen. Jen is James ex-girlfriend. James was seeing men behind Jen's back. I was a "tad" uncomfortable with that, seeing my own situation and told Jen. Now Jen is telling me what James and Jamie have told her about me. OHHH it just makes my blood boil. I don't understand why they feel the need to tell people that I abandoned poor little Jamie in his time of need. HELLO, people!!! I walked in on my husband having sex with a man! A man he did not know! A man he was having UNPROTECTED sex with! Plus, my kids were in the house with this man and my husband. What if Mr Studmuffin had been a psycho killer and raped and killed my kids? Then to top it all off I stayed two more weeks trying to "help" him work through it only to have him bring another nameless faceless guy home to our house with our kids there. What a bad horrible sorry sack of elephant poop I am! How dare I leave him in his time of need? How dare I tell his parents he was...gay! Shhhh! don't want anyone to know! Why should I care who knows? I didn't do it! I didn't bring the guy home! I am just pissy with the whole issue right now. I don't know why I haven't filed for child support. I should. I just don't want to have to deal with him. I don't want to put up with his b.s. I think the only way I can explain what I feel towards him is broken. Something that tied me to him finally broke and I felt no loyalty, duty, compassion, understanding for the things he did. I am so glad it has broken, my life is way better. What an asshole.

1 Comments:

  • Josh, if you were reaching any further, you'd fall in. Be careful!
    That said, yes I agree that the twins can be a vicious force to reckon with. If they don't get their way there will be hell to pay. Thankfully you are out of that situation. Now, if only another one would go away...

    By Blogger Jay, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home